This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     andymcneil50
    Participant

Hey guys,

The downward arrow next to side menu links with sub menu links doesn’t work correctly on mobile. I’m using an iphone 6 with safari. Currently a side menu link with sub menu links shows up with a little downward arrow but when you click it to reveal the sub menu links, it just takes you to the linked page. Can you help me out?

Thanks!
    Andy

+1 on this guy. Digging the side menu by the way!

Any luck on this one Abe? I’m also seeing the that the drop down sprite for sub menu items on desktop does not adjust correctly on activation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this has been fixed and it will be available in 2.4 version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Thanks Abe! How ‘kick butt’ is this next release going to be? We’re anxiously awaiting the awesomeness!

Abe
    Keymaster

it will kill ass badly :))
    We are releasing it this week

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?