This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     shawnkfinn
    Participant

Hey 7thQueen!

Amazing theme! Truly a wonderful job! With that said, I have a quick question regarding the side menu activation on touch/mobile devices.

Is there an easy function or script that we can have it open/close on swipe events? IE: Swipe right to open, left to close? I believe I saw jquery.touchswipe.min being used. But also saw some custom scripting through the theme functions.

Any quick script or function we can toss in? Truly appreciate your time and help!

shawnkfinn
    Participant

Shameful bump *puppy eyes* – surely this could help many others with mobile responsiveness of their sites? 😉

Andrei

Hi,

Unfortunately we don’t have an option to support swipe gestures for opening and closing our mobile menus.
    We will review this feature and see if we could add such functionality in one of our future updates.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sarpdiego
    Participant

*bump* that could be realy helpfull to make mobile version of websites more confortable.

Andrei

I’ll move this under feature requests so it can be voted for future implementation.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?