This topic has 113 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 7 years by mlvc1958.

• Author
     julianprice
    Participant

Hello everyone I am been navigating various topics trying to see how others are using Kleo & some are really cool ways you are using them.

So I thought I would Kick-off a: SHOWOFF: Kleo 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Just did the topic sticky. Let’s see who has the nicest Kleo implementation 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

My site’s not online yet, but just thought I’d show off the home page, and customised icons on the profile page.

Huge thanks to SeventhQueen support team for helping me swap an icon in the fontello menu, and of course for making such an awesome theme!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     julianprice
    Participant

Nice job fellow Kleo’s @chapterr like clean look/scheme, @troy14 love how you utilizing groups & @guy_fraser enjoy direction based on the screenshots. Hopefully, I will be able share something in next few weeks. I’m trying to scrambling to catch up/locate 6 months of missing business files from unrecovered database crash. I know I lost the local version I was working on for Kleo. Learn something valuable make sure you have backup.

Abe
    Keymaster

Nice job. Thanks for your support guys

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I like the 3 columns look on the firs page @anders .Maybe play with some padding on the easy widgets on the left sidebar

---

anders
    Participant

Thanks for your kind comments @Abe.

Do you have any recommendations for the easy widget?

Abe
    Keymaster

maybe

.alignleft.size-full {
    padding-bottom: 10px;
    }g

---

stockaviator
    Participant

this theme is nearly perfect out of the box. it is the only theme, and I’ve used dozens, that I have not yet had to modify any css to fit a client’s needs.

check it out at http://stockaviator.com

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @stockaviator
    Looks promising.

---

inbloome
    Participant

I’ll throw mine into the ring http://www.upbeats.co

beforenoon
    Participant

@inbloom Very Nice !!

btrites
    Participant

Here’s mine…. thefc.net

Abe
    Keymaster

Looking good @btrites
    What are you using for the main twitter posts?

---

dilamar
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Great job @dilamar
    Cool logo by the way

---

gm713
    Participant

All right, I’ll go as well.

http://greencardez.net

Still working through some homepage design. Will updated once I updated the home page.

tikpo
    Participant

Hi all

I’ve a question for @guy_fraser

How did you put the full with slider on your Home Content ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Majestic make sure that the Row element in which you have added the slider has set Inner container to No. Do this by editing that Row element

---

karifi
    Participant

@Abe Thats very technical I cant even figure how to do it. Can you give the code and show where to do it exactly?

karifi
    Participant

Abe disregard the message I see how to do it now

davidoryang
    Participant

Cool! A Kleo gang
    Mine’s at http://hubians.com

Mj
    Participant

@davidoryang, nice website. What form plugin are you using for the signup form?

davidoryang
    Participant

Thanks @woekerzee
    For the signup form I use Users Ultra. It’s a user based plugin like BuddyPress, though I just use it for the signup forms. To avoid the default BuddyPress registration page

russellkhan
    Participant

I bought few other themes from themeforest like Kallyas, Dynamic, Avada but I must admit this theme exceeded my expectation in lot many ways. Still some development going on. mixngeek.com

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @russellkhan that is nice to hear

your site looks promising. keep up the good work 🙂

---

karifi
    Participant

I see some of the links have moved away from Kleo. Why are the links still pointing?

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @karifi
    I reviewed some and removed them.

---

ashish963
    Participant

@russellkhan nice website. Can you please tell me how have you put login | Register | welcome, Visitor on top right corner? Does it change it’s behavior when user is logged in?

Will be a great help.

ashish963
    Participant

@russelkhan i registered on your website and saw that it changes it’s behavior. I would like to know how you managed to do this?

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Ashish,
    I have used couple of plugins to enable this option. First plugin to enable this fucntion is ’Current username on navigation label’. This plugin does not have any settings or admin screen available. It just simply enable any shortcode to be executed on Navigation label. Second plugin I’ve used is ’Shortcode exec php’. This plugin helps you to call for any php and execute this through shortcode. you can use following php for displaying this as I do on my site. if (is_user_logged_in()){
    global $current_user; get_currentuserinfo();
    echo('Welcome, ' . $current_user->user_login . '' );
    }
    else {
    echo "Welcome, Visitor ";
    };

Once the shortcode is generated then put the short code on top menu in Kleo.
    Hope you find this message useful. drop me a message if you need any further help. Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

@ashish963
    Also since 2.1 version that should come this week you will be able to put Login, Register, Logout links from Appearance – menus – KLEO and also you can use a placeholder in menu Link to go directly to user profile page

---

giannisff
    Participant

Hello all,
    here is our effort, with this awesome theme. Still beta…
    Thanks.
    http://www.gdesigners.org/

Abe
    Keymaster

looking good @giannisff

---

giannisff
    Participant

Thank you Abe. Your theme is PERFECT.

julianprice
    Participant

OMG.. Good stuff. Finally returning to work using Kleo Theme during the holidays for stellar 2015.

Keep up he great work and look forward learning all the new enhancements @abe has brought to the theme since the early days.

Abe
    Keymaster

@julianprice thanks, let us know when you have the site ready 🙂

---

ninety83
    Participant

Hi guys,

http://www.nomad.xyz is a new all in one creative and collaborative social hub. I am almost complete building the site but as you will see there are some minor glitches i am working out.

Please have a look, feel free to join and of course any suggestions are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Ken

First website launch in Kleo for me:

9 Will Rise
    A website dedicated to 9, the cat
    http://www.9willrise.com
    Launched in this theme: January 15th, 2015

(this is my cat, so I used his website to test out working in the new theme)

Second website launch in Kleo for me:

Edwards Equipment Repair, Inc.
    Business website for a client
    http://www.edwardsequipmentrepair.com
    Launched in this theme: January 18th, 2015

Notes: The client wanted to keep a similar look and feel as their old site, which is really just a small, one page “business card” so to speak. I was able to achieve the simple look the way they wanted with a professional look.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 114 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?