This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     NFXDD
    Participant

Hi there. I notice that the “Live Notifications” menu item on smaller screens only displays the icon and removes the navigation label. Then you the icon displays next to the mobile menu toggle. Which is pretty neat.

How can one make other menu items behave in the same way?

So essentially what would happen is My menu items have labels and icons on the desktop view, but on mobile devices it will display the icons only.

Laura

Hello, it can be done with css, can you let me know which ones?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

NFXDD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please add this to style.css

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    #header .navbar-nav>li>a {
        color: white;
    }
    ul#menu-main-menu i:before {
        color: #53C3ED !important;
    }
    }

The notification pop out is not available

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

NFXDD
    Participant

That’s great thank you. Just one thing though, the menu items are all still displayed in the mobile menu now though. I would like the icons to stay in the header and not be pushed in to the mobile menu on mobile screens. The same as with the notifications Icon and not have a mobile menu and toggle at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     NFXDD
    Participant

Oh wait, I just realized what your css does lol. Yeah not what I am looking for. I need the same function/behavior like with the notifications Icon.

Laura

Hello, i see, then you might need to contact a developer for that as it would require some time

NFXDD
    Participant

Can I contact you then? lol.

Laura

Hello, i do not have much time right now for this type of request, but i can help you with anything else 🙂

kent
    Participant

i’m looking for the same style… nice if someone can give us some info on how to place a notification icon at the top of the side menu…

Laura

Hello, right now its not possible but a freelancer could do that for you 🙂

kent
    Participant

How do I show the notification bell and the shoppingcart before the search form in the sidemenu?

any shortcodes i can use for this in the “Before Menu text” in Theme Options > side menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kent
    Participant

can I also show the Kleo my account (kleo-menu kleo-user_avatar-nav) here?

I want to show the shoppingcart, my account with avatar and the live notification bell in the sidemenu “Before Menu text”.

Laura

Hello, you will need to edit theme files so i suggest to hire a freelancer 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?