This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     willianlima83
    Participant

Hi
    I have a original page ”Reasons to join us” working well.
    Now I created a new page and used the same conde from ”Reasons to join us”.. I did copy paste.

I the original page the text is centralized, in the new one the text is to the left side.
    How can I make the text centralized in this case?
    (I’m not sure just because this page uses shortcodes and I don’t know where insert the codes for alignment).

I will send the links of both pages as private message and the code as well.

Best regards.

willianlima83
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please select all the text in your visual editor and choose the icon that have the lines centralized to center text.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

willianlima83
    Participant

No.. the problem remain… Isnot workig.. I have all text to left side after choose ”centralized” and publish/update the page.

Abe
    Keymaster

That page probably has checked the option to center text on page from that page edit in General settings – Display settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?