This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Model.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Model
    Participant

Hi:

Every time I make a small change under the theme options all the settings get reset. For example, I setup all the settings and after two hours I decide to change the color of a button, whenever I click save changes all my settings are lost. My logo disappears and gets changed by your logo, the slider disappears, etc.. How can I fix this???

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me admin credentials to your website to be able to replicate this issue. Reply message as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

I am not able to replicate your issue. I tested your site and everything seems to work fine. Follow all the steps from documentation. Send me screenshot with before and after and on what settings you modify everything gets reseted.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant

OK no problem. I will let you know if this happens again. Now, how can I export my settings just in case if this happens again?

Catalin

Hello,

You need to go to (Sweetdate > Import/Export) menu and save the settings in a txt file. Please take a look at the screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Model
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Settings get refreshed’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?