This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     chrisjones87
    Participant

hi i would like to set up online course possibly liek the one you have create don your E-LEARNING site.

i would liek to create something similar and was wondering how i would do this.

Do i need to buy the sensei plug in or is it provided?

any free options ?

can i restrict the page for members only ?

possible to create posts and use this as course page ?

what would you reccommend to get a clean and professional look?

sharmstr

The developers made Kleo compatible with Sensei because its the best out there. Its not provided.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

canewood
    Participant

On the theme forest site it really makes it seems like this is a part of the package… are you saying that it’s not and it’s something we have to purchase separately?

chrisjones87
    Participant

it is okay @canewood the framework is still worth the price and sensei as well they have built a great product

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, from what I know Sensei is free to get from github and you pay for support only.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?