This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem. You theme is so beautiful and fast, is good theme. But on SEO side i have some difficulties. In my GWT (Google Webmasters Tools)for example, i can see that i have plenty errors with my structured data. There are some line of code that need the changes in some php file as single.php or loop.php. I sought this lines:

-<h1 class=”entry-title”> <(); ?></h1>
    -<span class=”post-date”><?php echo the_time(“F d, Y”); ?></span>
    -<span class=”post-author author”><?php echo the_author_posts_link();?></span>
    to replace them respectively by:
    -<h1 class=”entry-title”>php the_title< (); ?></h1>
    -<span class=”post-date”><?php echo the_time(“F d, Y”); ?></span>
    -<span class=”vcard author”>
    <span class=”post-author author”><?php echo the_author_posts_link();?></span>
    </span>
    But I find nothing in these files.

These lines of code should correct Entry-title : Error: Missing required field “entry-title”, Update : Error: Missing required field “updated” and hCard : Error: Missing required hCard “author”.

I am not a developer, but I’m sure you see what I mean.
    Before I change themes, I was ranked on the first page of search results. with over 1000 views a day, I went down to less than 50.

Can you tell me which file I can make these changes and at what level?
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you very much.

In next version 2.2 we will added microdata for the breadcrumb and also will see about those notices. Droping in google can’t be related to the theme and maybe you have changed your permalinks and have not found links or other reasons.

The update should come next week

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?