This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Gmtsa2015
    Participant

After purchasing this SweetDate theme, it was professionally installed by 7th Queen, The Search Form “partially” works right now. I’ve had one problem or the other with the search form both from the front end and the backend when registered members are doing customized searches. I am trying not to get discouraged, but it’s really frustrating to me. I have not altered or changed any codes nor moved anything around, Really, I am trying to move on with this project, so please help.

Search Form Pending Issues
    1) For Example: I am a Man looking for a Woman, Single, Black/African Descent, 18-55, in the U.S. – nothing comes up. Even though I have members profiles that matches that. It still says “Sorry No Members were found” – see attached images. With the same search criteria, for some reason only the “Mixed Race” consistently works.

2) Users should not be able to search without completing the search columns – it should bring an error prompt to complete search form columns

3) When a member want to see all available search results for single, married, separated etc. and enter the age range, country and “No Preference” in the “Ethnicity” section; nothing happens. But using “Ethnicity” as the default, it brings everyone up like it should, when it’s “No Preference” selected.

4) As it should, I just want the basic search form to work for all ethnicity, marital status, and other default search columns on the form both on homepage (when using Search Form as default) and on the advance search form for logged in members.

5) After logging in, our members complained about the “Quick Profile Navigation” on their registered members profile page bringing up same sex profiles. They only want to see the opposite sex profiles i.e A woman looking for a man (or vice versa), doesn’t want to look at another woman’s profile and their matching percentages. A man looking for a man or woman looking for a woman function should be disabled in search and profile functionalities please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share login credentials so i can check it out? 🙂 Also when was this install done?
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Gmtsa2015
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the issue for 1 is that you have 2 fields names Ethnicity, one is My Ethnicity and one Ethnicity, in base group and in physical group, the field you have in the search forms are using the physical group field Ethnicity that is made default to “Mixed race”
    The solution is to change the form fields to My Ethnicity and delete the physical Ethnicity field.

For 2, right now that is not possible
    For 3 its related to the issue at 1
    4 is related to 1
    5 is not avaible now but maybe in a future update 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Gmtsa2015
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have tried it but it still didn’t work right. Could you please please assist me with me in correcting this problem. My site cannot full launch its marketing and advertising campaigns to solicit new members without the search functionalities working properly. This is really urgent and important. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Emmanuel

Laura

Hello, do not worry i will fix it for you 🙂

Laura

Hello, should work now, your users need to select a Race now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?