This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, I have set my row to have an image background. It’s fixed and looks great on a desktop. But on a mobile it’s zoomed and pixelated, how can I stop this? I’ve tried mobile css but it doesn’t make any difference. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, can you share the url so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

joy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     joy
    Participant

I don’t know if I marked that last reply as private. If not, please delete. Thank you.

joy
    Participant

@sharmstr…hi 🙂

Laura

Hello, it looks fine for me, maybe its related to the browser of your device, did you try using another?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

joy
    Participant

I have tried on two devices and across 4 different browsers. I have also cleared the cache on each viewing.

This only happens if I use the row background. Previously I would set an ID for the row and use CSS to drop in the background, doing it that way seems to work but there was a reason(that i can’t recall) that I decided to use the row background instead. Have you tried to checked on other devices or browsers?

Laura

Hello, if it worked with css you can use that, i can help you fix any css issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?