This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     webmarkt
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the display template, ie mainly the revolution slider and search form. Shows are wrong on netbook, tablet, mobile, etc. .. please how do I set it? When I created a slider, I marked the box autoresponsive. Sending settings – Screen first … Then I have a problem with a search form. Unfortunately, I go to the content of the page! Screen two. Where can I get it held its position? Please advice how I got it all set up … thank you very much for the quick help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     webmarkt
    Participant

Please respond to my question. I sent him April 16, 2014 at 20:08!! :-///

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, you should increase the grid height to match you slider height. Play with it and see which value is right

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

webmarkt
    Participant

Moment. It is your template? So please advise. I do not have time to play and it is not possible … because when I set it up, so I set it up on one monitor, one height, then when I look on another PC, or tablet, so it will be messed up again?? I can send you access to the administration and look at it? I need to set it up so that it was the same on all PC display good.

And please also advice that the search did not intervene in the content part?

Please respond as quickly as I want it all set up and run the web. Thank you very much.

Abe
    Keymaster

It is our template but customizing Revolution slider has nothing to do with it. I said to play with the height because it depends on your slides so I can’t give you an exact value so you are the one can determine that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?