This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by kriscone.

• Author
     kriscone
    Participant

I have an issue with the text size showing properly on the revolution slider. I just updated to the most recent version available bia the themeforest download and that did not fix the issue. The issue is I have selected different text sizes, like LARGE for the various layers on the slider, but when they display on the slider, they are all small. You can see an example at http://homediary-test.tk/ (this is our test site…I just have a static image for now on the live site). Same issue for both sites.

The larger size text should look something like the attached…but you can see in the other screen shot how it is turing out. In the slider settings and preview, it looks fine….

ideas on how to fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you give me access to your wp-admin? I will guide you to solve this 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kriscone
    Participant

Never mind…it was a developer putting some code on the home page where it should not be…so our issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?