This topic has 33 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     sandervm86
    Participant

It works perfect on the webpage, but when i view it on mobile (iPhone/iPad) it keeps loading and loading but no views even in 20 minutes it is still loading..

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please check the settings for mobile for the slider you are using. Take a look at print screens attached.

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sandervm86
    Participant

Same settings here:

Attachments:
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me admin credentials to your WordPress. Reply message as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look now. The problem comes from the setting “Hide slider under width” , it should be set to 0.

Thank you,
    Catalin

sandervm86
    Participant

Hello,

Its still not workin on iPhone/iPad keeps on loading, So their must be another problem..

sandervm86
    Participant

if it dont get fixed i need to disable it for mobile users others i look crap on this one

Catalin

Hello,

This issue is related to revolution slider plugin and we are working on finding a fix for this issue ASAP.

Thank you,
    Catalin

sandervm86
    Participant

Oke, Tnx

sandervm86
    Participant

Any news on this?

sandervm86
    Participant

Still not working, its more then 2 months ago

Catalin

@sandervm86 can you check our demo on your devices? Our slider should appear on mobile devices too
    I still think it is related to revslider settings since we don’t affect slider settings from the theme code

sandervm86
    Participant

Yeah on youre webpage it works, i imported the demo content (slider) and then still it won`t work also i deleted revolution slider and installed it again. still not working.

Admin on the webpage

Username : Seventh
    Passw: seventhqueensupport

http://www.receptenmaker.nl/wp-admin

Ftp
    server:ftp.receptenmaker.nl
    username:seven@receptenmaker.nl
    passw:virtues

You can check the settings youreself, i tryed it all..

Catalin

@sandervm86 it shows on mobile when I test it.. what mobile are you using for tests?

Catalin

Also disable any extra plugins or custom code added

sandervm86
    Participant

I`m using Apple (iPad/iPhone) you mean disable all plugins to see if a plugin destroy the slider?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sandervm86
    Participant

i disabled all plugins and started to activate checked it, but still not working..

Abe
    Keymaster

I see not you removed the slider from home

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sandervm86
    Participant

no i didt, its still their, i contacted theme punch (maker of rev) and they told me i need the new version…

Hi Sander,

The latest version of the plugin is 4.6.3. If your theme isn’t offering this version, contact your theme’s author directly and they can provide you with a copy of this version.

-Jason

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 all plugins updates are in your theme package after you download it

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Tnx i installed the new version, its still not working, so try to contact Jason from theme punch again.

sandervm86
    Participant

we fixed it with the lazy load option

sandervm86
    Participant

IT worked for a long time, but on the new slider iT don’t..

IT shows perfect on desktop And mobile but not on iPad.. Very strange..

http://www.receptenmaker.nl

IT only show the background not the animation..

sandervm86
    Participant

Its also not working on Samsung phone from my girlfriend.. strange..

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, check the mobile settings or clear any caching..

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Mobile settings are good, on iPhone it works, on iPad not.. i installed caching today (so that aint the problem) also i cleared the caching just to be sure 🙂

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Can you try adding that slider to an empty page or adding just a new slider to an empty page since I am sure one of the two options will work

---

sandervm86
    Participant

i’ve tested it out, but still not working (http://www.receptenmaker.nl/test)

still a red screen without animation..

sandervm86
    Participant

In the rev slider settings you have problem solving i checked on : Simplify on IOS4/IE8

after this its working…

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome. glad to hear is working

---

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?