This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jasii2bombiie
    Participant

How come my Revolution Slider isnt all the way to the top of the page. I have a white section on the navigation pages are. I want the image slider to come how it used too with the pages showing on the moving photos. Also front end editor isnt working only backend is working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jasii2bombiie
    Participant

I want it like this again. where there isnt no bread crum text and white bar i want the slider to be there

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Edit the page the slider is on. Verify the following

1 – Click on row settings for the slider row and make sure you have 0 top padding.
    2 – Scroll down to theme general settings and make sure you have transparent main menu turned on AND hide the title, hide information and hidden breadcrumb enabled.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jasii2bombiie
    Participant

There isnt no Transparent main menu option

Attachments:
     jasii2bombiie
    Participant

Can you help me do it? By signing in for me?

jasii2bombiie
    Participant

Also when i try front editor it doesnt load all the way so i have to use backend editor

sharmstr

The frontend editor works poorly at best. I always use the backend editor.

I didnt say Theme Options. I said Theme General Settings in the page editor. Its under the WYSIWYG box.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?