This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I like to not using the revolution slider plugin for the top homepage images but just by using the image from the edit page  button media elements > image slider.

I did it but that reserve place holder for the image slider is still there, I think I need to delete some kind of code and I believed is in the header.php ? Can you tell me which line of codes i need to delete?

I don’t want to use the revolution plugin is I’m trying to knock down less plugins specially is a high cpu usage or not. less plugins makes the site faster!

Please help, Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Do you have deleted the revolution slider visual element from the first row on the homepage backend ?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Oh no, All I did is the disabled the Revolution Slider plugin, the homepage that image is gone that’s good, but the place holder for the slider still there. I haven’t delete any code/line in the header, that’s what I need to know which line I need to delete it?

Here is an example of the image slider on the homepage I like to take the code out from the header.php,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     love2playgames
    Participant

p.s. I can disabled the resolution slider plugin and disable the homepage search box. is the line of codes i need to know from the header.php that trigger the place holder of the slider image.

Radu

Hi,

Is better for me if i can see the page, please provide some login credentials to can view your website.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

My site is still under construction and try not to show to the public if people come across not til is ready. Can we try this header.php for now to see by looking at the codes which line of codes to take out the slider place holder?

This header.php is from the sweetdate theme

Please advice, Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can disable registration form/search form and slider from homepage by navigate to wp-admin -> theme options -> homepage -> Search Form -> disable and wp-admin -> theme options -> homepage -> Revolution Slider -> disable

Cheers

Radu

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Cool deal and understand how it works! Especially the signup box.

Thanks so much for help. 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?