This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by mbuckingham.

• Author
     mbuckingham
    Participant

I want it to cover the entire screen but it will not. I have set the settings to full screen but it does not cover the entire screen. I have downloaded the sample content and that also will not go full screen.

This is what I want it to to look like but with the photo I have:
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home-default/

Here is my site:
    https://justthesportspage.com/

Radu

Hello,

Go to WP-Admin -> Go to Pages -> Go to Homepage -> Edit -> Template -> Select Full Width.( see attachment )

Go to WP-Admin -> Revolution Slider -> select your slider -> check Auto Responsive. ( see attachment )

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mbuckingham
    Participant

Thanks for responding Radu! I set the page to full width and the slider to auto responsive, but it still will not go full screen. (See first attachment) and I also attached my slider settings.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You also need to set “inner container” to NO in the visual composer row settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     mbuckingham
    Participant

Thanks for your help so far guys! It now goes full width but I want it to start at the very top. (See attachment). I can give you my login info if that would help.

mbuckingham
    Participant

sorry here’s the attachment.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You need to turn on transparent main menu. Go back to the page editor, scroll down to the Theme General Settings section.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mbuckingham
    Participant

ok it’s transparent now, but how do I get the slider to start at the very top of the page under the menu?

sharmstr

That should have done it. If it didnt, go back into your row settings and see if you have padding set for the top.

mbuckingham
    Participant

Ok I got it to work thanks for your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?