This topic has 35 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 5 years by stefanlim.

• Author
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please report here any found problem with plugins. We will try to look over them and come with fixes

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ro1and
    Participant

myCRED.

Roger
    Participant

what problems are you having?

Abe
    Keymaster

we have tested myCRED and haven’t found an issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

parousia
    Participant

Ultimate vc addons. Cant get enable overlay and transparency working on the effect tab in row settings.

Also having problems with the background tab in row settings which has been useful in setting background images to “cover” on other themes.

francoisthomas
    Participant
     ianll
    Participant

Visual Composer conflicts with Events-Manager. The geo search functionality breaks.

I’m having issues with the search page:
    The geo search is not working at all, I’m assuming this is causing these other issues.

– There are no results when entering a city name in the geo search field. I do have events in the cities I’m searching. There is no auto-complete happening either and the label for geo search is also not displayed.

– The formatting is screwy and there are extra breaks in the page causing the search fields to be to tall and oddly formatted. The search button has no text in it and is also formatted strangely.

– The advanced search section “hide” link is not visible but the show link also hides the section. Below is a screen shot which has a link to the testing site.

The link below illustrates the issues:
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s427/sh/b284de47-cef9-42ac-bfdd-a9a53ccc66b5/36d10de7f4615f23f75cebb30a9f8f86

I have pinpointed the issue to a conflict with the latest version of the Visual Composer plugin regardless of the theme or other plugins that I’m using.

Can anyone point me in the direction to a fix?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/

tpkarlen
    Participant

Hello, I’m new here. Just recently bought Kleo

Plugin Paid Membership Pro won’t install. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello

@ianll
    we will look over this but if it depends of those plugins then they are the ones to fix it in their code.

@tpkarlen
    – what error? please give more details

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---

ianll
    Participant

When visual composer is enabled there is something happening where p tags and line breaks are being inserted into the html which is causing the js to fail.

There are also some conflicts with Bootstrap (theme) happening an issue with the toggles and field labels not being displayed. In the search section of the page there should be a close link to close the toggle and some of the style items are conflicting.

Jg2015
    Participant

Has this issue been solved with Ultimate vc add ons????
    I’m having truble getting the image overlay working…. can anyone help.

Cheers,

Abe
    Keymaster

please see @ianll ‘s post https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/support-needed-for-visual-composer/#post-54337

---

liveexercise
    Participant

I cannot get any of the features for the row effects in Visual Composer to work with the Ultimate VC add-on. Any help on this conflict would be greatly appreciated as these effects were the reason I bought the add-on.

Abe
    Keymaster

@liveexercise let’s keep all the problems with Ultimate VC addons in this topic so I can see all in one place:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/ultimate-vc-add-on

In the next theme version we will be offering full integration with the plugin. Right now add the background for the row from our theme added attribute: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#section-background

---

kunsam002
    Participant

Visual Composer installed but could not be activated

Warning: require_once(/home/a4804803/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a4804803/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 161

Abe
    Keymaster

@kunsam002 Visual composer should work. Try to delete your plugin files and then upload it again

---

vbellamy
    Participant

Nav Menu Roles
    Also using WP Simple Membership for custom membership roles.
    Home page is now redirecting to /author. I am logged in as admin. I have also tried logging in as another membership role, same result.
    When not logged in, home page directs correctly.
    Changing theme to Twenty Sixteen fixes issue.

Any ideas?

vbellamy
    Participant

Please ignore post above. The issue was a conflicted redirect setting.

joeltoledo
    Participant

Hi,

I installed Mailpoet Premium for 18 months with Kleo Theme and it worked fine. Now it appears that there is a javascript conflict with Kleo : I can’t upload content with the visual editor of Mailpoet and build a newsletter.

Here are the two conflicts :
    http://www.droithumain-france.org/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/importer/import.js?ver=1473179919
    http://www.droithumain-france.org/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/assets/admin-custom.js?ver=4.1

Mailpoet support told me that “7thQueen have just need to enqueue those scripts on their pages, not all of them.”

They have a gist that they use to stop loading this files here – https://gist.github.com/vvaz/69af2589d25387a6afe1

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Can you show me what errors or provide the plugin to test?

---

stefanlim
    Participant

Revolution Slider 5.3 is in conflict with Essential Grid. Both are not loading on Kleo.

Can take a look? Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this happens when using them on the same page?

---

stefanlim
    Participant

Hi abe, yes happens when both are used on the same page.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, try with the latest Revslider 5.3.0.2 Go to Appearance – Install plugins to update it

---

stefanlim
    Participant

Thanks Abe. The update (5.3.0.2) is still causing the conflict between revolution slider and essential grid if you load both on the same page.

However, the issue is resolved if you set ‘put JS to body’ to on in your slider.

Hope this helps the others who are facing the same issue!

paulo_luft
    Participant

HI

I’m having trouble with “YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier”. Would you help me. Image size is too large.

Abe
    Keymaster

HI @paulo_luft share a link with that page to check

---

paulo_luft
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I see it changes a lot of structure and maybe if you can contact author for a theme integration guideline.

---

nordqvist
    Participant

Paid memberships pro wordpress disappear on the backend ?

Instal the newest plugin paid memberships pro and is ok and everything is ok in the admin, but day after is it disappear on the backend only text in the menu and membershipp. When I click in the menu nothing coming up ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I can’t reproduce that. please try to disable any other plugins and also test it with default wordpress theme

---

Hi,

I’m using KLEO theme and after updating to WordPress 4.8.1 VisualComposer plugin isn’t working in the backend.

My pages won’t display in VC edit mode. When I click on BACKEND EDITOR the little “loading” icon spins but the page contents don’t appear. I can only edit in CLASSIC MODE.

How can I correct this?

C

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please disable any other plugins that may cause Javascript errors and try again

---

panbill
    Participant

Hello, There is a serious problem with wp rocket.
    1) When a page is cached the header is also cached so when someone logs in the header doesnt change.
    2) When a page is cached the login doesnt work.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that is a problem with WP rocket and not our theme. Please create a ticket on plugin site

Cheers

---

stefanlim
    Participant

Hello! I’m reporting that Kleo is in conflict with the latest release of Yoast 7.7.2. All input fields for snippet descriptions are not able to be edited and add snippet variable buttons are not working as well. JavaScript script errors are observed.

Hope to see solutions!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?