This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by CHonaker.

• Author
     CHonaker
    Participant

I used EWWW image optimizer, and now the social icons and some others are gone. I was going to replace the optimized images with the ones from my theme file via ftp. I can not find theses assets! drainbrothers.com if you could help, thanks.

sharmstr

Can you be specific about what/where? Most of the social icons are actually fonts, not icons.

Actually your site is throwing errors on your css files. That’s probably the issue since the social fonts (icons) are loaded via css.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     CHonaker
    Participant

It was the social icons that you set up for people to link to your social pages. From wordpress dashboard, Theme Options, Social Info, then Display Social Icons* on/off. They display at the top left of pages. I was able to get them to display again after some more research, I had to deactivate W3 Total Cache, not really sure why this worked. I can live W3 it didn’t really seem to help.

sharmstr

Ok. Those are fonts not images and are defined in css. That’s why you couldnt find them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

CHonaker
    Participant

Ahh, I’m assuming it pulls a img-url to populate it? Idk. I had similar issues with the Kleo theme when I activated my ssl.

Thanks for the help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?