This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     vanaila
    Participant

Is that possible that the registration stay incomplete as the user doesn’t pay his membership.

They fill in the fields of buddypress, click on continue in place of register, arrives on pmpro_levels , and when they tak their membership this complete the registration.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, The code bellow added to sweetdate-child/functions.php will help you. You just leave the registration process as it is and after the user registers he won’t he able to do anything until he subscribes for a membership.

COPY CODE

/* Redirect user to levels page until he subscribes for a membership */
    add_action( 'template_redirect', 'my_membersip_restrict' );

function my_membersip_restrict() {
    	global $pmpro_pages, $post;

if ( is_user_logged_in() && !pmpro_hasMembershipLevel() ) {
    		if (isset($post->ID) && !in_array($post->ID, $pmpro_pages)) {
    			wp_redirect( pmpro_url() );
    		}
        }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jonpaulb
    Participant

Hi,
    can you tell me where to place this bit of code? Correct me if im wrong, but this will basically combine the current two step process of “Create an Account” and take them directly to selecting a membership. If this does not solve that, is there away to do that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, After registration it will take users to select a membership. As it says, the code goes to sweetdate-child/functions.php

sweetdate-child is the theme under wp-content/themes on your server accessed by FTP

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?