This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

I want users to be redirected to the Activity page on login. However, the Facebook login keeps them on the same page. I have used the following in my child theme:

COPY CODE
    function kleo_ajax_login()
    	{
    		// Check the nonce, if it fails the function will break
    		check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-login-nonce', 'security' );

// Nonce is checked, get the POST data and sign in user
    		$info = array();
    		$info['user_login'] = $_POST['log'];
    		$info['user_password'] = $_POST['pwd'];
    		$info['remember'] = (isset( $_POST['remember'] ) && $_POST['remember'] === true) ? true : false ;

$info = apply_filters('kleo_ajaxlogin_atts', $info);

$user_signon = wp_signon( $info, false );
    		if ( is_wp_error( $user_signon ) ){
                $error_msg = $user_signon->get_error_message();
    			echo json_encode(array( 'loggedin' => false, 'message' => '<span class="wrong-response"><i class="icon icon-attention"></i> ' . $error_msg . '</span>' ));
                //echo json_encode(array( 'loggedin' => false, 'message' => '<span class="wrong-response"><i class="icon icon-attention"></i> ' . __( 'Wrong username or password. Please try again.', 'kleo_framework' ) . '</span>' ));
            } else {
                if ( sq_option( 'login_redirect' , 'default' ) == 'reload' ) {
                    $redirecturl = apply_filters( 'kleo_modal_login_redirect', '/activity/', '', $user_signon );
                }
                else {
                    $redirecturl = apply_filters( 'login_redirect', '', '', $user_signon );
                }

echo json_encode(array('loggedin'=>true, 'redirecturl' => $redirecturl, 'message'=> '<span class="good-response"><i class="icon icon-ok-circled"></i> ' . __( 'Login successful, redirecting...','kleo_framework' ) . '</span>' ));
    		}

die();
    	}

I have also checked “reload current page” in the Misc tab under settings. I tried using the Peter’s Redirect plugin, but to no benefit.

The weird thing is even if I login from another page, it directs me to the Home page instead of the Activity page.

I have done everything in my knowledge to fix this. Now it’s your turn.

Thanks!

clayfaith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     clayfaith
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen

Please reply to the above query.

Thanks

clayfaith
    Participant

Hi

Why am I not getting any reply for this question? Is this some kind of permanent bug with the theme?

Please reply.

sharmstr

Read the bottom of this: http://sharmstr.com/login-redirect/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, the facebook redirect now just refreshes the page but we will be releasing an update around 15th this month to include the redirect logic to Facebook too

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clayfaith
    Participant

@sharmstr, your solution worked for me! Thanks! Please add this in the theme. Thanks @Abe.

sharmstr

Its already been added. Make sure you to delete the custom code after the update.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

btrites
    Participant

Hi.. I am just checking in on the status of this update. Do you know when the re-direct will be available?
    Thanks!

sharmstr

Any day now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?