This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     mrmalmgren
    Participant

At the bottom of my home page, groups are shown. I got a problem that the icons for the groups only are showing for a second and then goes invisible (links text and so on is still there)
    Please advice how to make it stay :).

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please provide a link to your page and screenshots to see your problem. See if you don’t have a plugin that generates those problems

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mrmalmgren
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

You are using a lazy load plugin. You haven’t checked your plugins like I asked you to

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mrmalmgren
    Participant

thanks

diegonofx
    Participant

Hi! I found the following issue, when one Group have more than 100 members the count circle and animated numbers go just till 100 members. How can I change it? Now I have several groups with more than 100 members.

Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, That comes from a javascript function from wp-content\themes\sweetdate\assets\scripts\app.js
    You need to search the function circularMatch and change ‘max’:100, to whatever value you need

---

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7 Queen,

I have the same issue for the User Groups, Text stays but when is scroll down it faded away rapidly? This happen from the beginning. I read this previous post message to mrmalmgren, What plug-in you are referring to check, etc ?

My site still under construction, but here is the screen shot.

love2playgames
    Participant

I attached the screen shot, have no idea why it doesn’t show on my post?

Anyhow, is the same issue like mrmalmgren was saying. images faded away???

Please help,
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I think a link to your site is the best option so I can take a look

---

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Abe,

My site is still under construction!

Can you still able to see what causing it tho? If not, please let me know I can disabled the construction plug-in.

Here is my site. http://www.chubbydisabled.com

Please let me know, Thanks,
    Jimmy

Abe
    Keymaster

I guess is related to some customizations you did but give me a temporary user so I can see the page.

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?