This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     fbourdon
    Participant

Hi!

I want to put recent posts from my blog on my home page with post text and featured image. I tried the WP Recent Posts element, which does not show featured images nor the text. I have also tried the Posts grid element, but it is limited to 6 columns.

Is there a way to show recent posts with text and featured image in a single column?

Thanks

Franck

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Right now it is not possible to show them in one column but we will extend Posts Grid functionality in the future to be able to do that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

esedimi
    Participant

Just typing here because it’s the same question,

How could I edit the code to show posts in less than 6 columns? Or is it any other easy way to do it without using the Posts Grid Element?

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

If you add the shortcode in a row that has “Inner container” set to NO then it should show 4 columns

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tgker
    Participant

How do I get less than 4 columns? e.g. 2 columns for the post grid?

Abe
    Keymaster

@tgker you need to do it by CSS, something like

.kleo-isotope > .kleo-masonry-item, .kleo-isotope > li {
        width: 50%;
    }

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?