This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by mbuckingham.

• Author
     mbuckingham
    Participant

When I go to the activity page the profile images show up as squares under the default everything as you can see in the first attachment. When I change the feed to include just updates they show up as circles. Is their a way to make it so it always displays the profile pics in the activity feed as circles or is this some bug being caused by some third party plugin?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Could be a plugin conflict. In any case, put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

#buddypress .activity-list .activity-avatar img.avatar {
        border-radius: 100%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mbuckingham
    Participant

Awesome that worked, but the border is still a square how do I change that to also be a circle?

sharmstr

Add this as well

COPY CODE

.activity-avatar {
        border-radius: 100% !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mbuckingham
    Participant

The outside is still showing up as a square instead of circle as you can see in the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I dont see that you added the additional code I gave you. That is the code that will round out the border.

mbuckingham
    Participant

Ok that worked, I had a typo. Thank you for your support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?