This topic has 20 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Creative Inhabitants.

• Author
     giannisff
    Participant

Hello team.
    please can you tell us when it will be possible the update with the profile cover?
    Thanks a lot.
    Abe said https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/profile-cover-plugin/page/2
    (#30406, #31007 …)

karifi
    Participant

u not alone lol

karifi
    Participant

i think Abe said in the next update

sharmstr

Sorry Abe 🙂 I’ll stop posting my plugins here and just send them directly to you from now on 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Heheh.. I’m still sneaking your github @sharmstr 😛

sharmstr

hehehehe. Be warned that I’m bad at updating it. 😀

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Don’t worry, I’ll sneak on you somewhere else, where is the gold? ..hahaha..

Abe
    Keymaster

haha, no problem @sharmstr you can post it here, we are a community after all 🙂

Yes we will include it next update. I will post it for testing next week

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

Nice @Abe, looking forward to test it out..

giannisff
    Participant

Thanks!

wittybits
    Participant

Can the Profile cover be extended to the groups ? @sharmstr and abe

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are releasing 2.3 update today but it won’t include the profile cover for now. we are adding it as a plugin and it won’t take more than 1 month from now.

Thanks for understanding

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

How are things going @abe and @sharmstr about this cover photo story? When do you think you can release it so we can start testing it out and for sure customizing it?

sharmstr

I’m not involved with this anymore.

Splendor
    Participant

ok @sharmstr. Why? Is that the rtmedia route that is problematic or was the buddypress route choosen?
    We haven’t got so much info about this if it’s going to happen or not. Otherwise I’ll contact some developers to do this for me instead.

sharmstr

I stopped development on it because Abe and his team have decided to do it.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, we are doing it 🙂
    Probably next week we will release an update

---

Splendor
    Participant

Happy to hear that @abe. 🙂 Can you expose some of the features in the plugin? For me is the most important feature if we can expand of the box. So you can use full. Otherwise we will make it happen heheheh.. 🙂

Splendor
    Participant

What happend, some words disappeared. I meant full width and expands out of the box.

karifi
    Participant

I have also been painfully waiting for this feature for the past 4 months, sadly i can only watch from the fences

High 5 to the Kleo guys (and gals). This thing keeps getting better and better. Can’t wait to grow with your team as I develop my own.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?