This topic has 25 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years by DeeTaG.

• Author
     DeeTaG
    Participant

Dear SeventhQueen Team.

I’m struggling with a few minor issues. Hopefully you have any idea how to solve them.

1) This one is not really an issue. I just wanted to ask why the login popup on your demo page looks so different to the one which is displayed on my page. (please see “login_my_page.png” and “login_your_demo.png”)
    I have the latest version of the theme installed.

2) I’m having massive problems with the login. The popup is appearing but the login process is a neverending story. The message “Sending info, please wait…” is visible for minutes. Is there any way to fix this? (please see “login_issue.png”)

3) I’m also having a few problems with tabs, toggles etc. Everytime I’m clicking on any tab the whole page is scrolling up a little bit. That’s quite weired. I also checked your demo page and I couldn’t experience any problems there. It also doesn’t seem to be a browser issue. It is the same situation with Firefox, Google Chrome & Safari. Please check the following page: http://raum45.deetag.de/tabs-pills/

I hope you have any idea how to fix these issues.
    Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best regards,
    Dominik

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

1 – They are prepping a new update, so it will probably be in that.

2 – Try disabling your plugins and test again. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/login-is-not-working-anymore

3 – +1. My tabs and pills page has the same issue. It was imported from demo.xml

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

DeeTaG
    Participant

@sharmstr:

Thank you very much for your reply. That already helps a lot.
    Thanks for the heads-up on No. 2. I will give it a try and will report here.

Best regards,
    Dominik

DeeTaG
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

If you want me to continue to help, you’ll have to publicly post your info. I dont work here so I cant see private replies 🙂

Did disabling plugins work?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

DeeTaG
    Participant

@sharmstr

Ah sorry, didn’t know that 😉

I tried to disable the plugins one by one. In the end all of the plugins were inactive, but still noch luck. The little wheel besides “Sending info, please wait…” keeps spinning and the login process isn’t coming to an end.

I found a few posts here in the forums facing similar problems, but I wasn’t able to find a solution there.

Do you maybe have any idea what did solve the problem for the other guys?

Thank you!

sharmstr

Have you looked for errors? Right click on the page to inspect it. You should see something like ‘network’ that will show you all of the requests being made. The login uses admin-ajax.php (so do a ton of other requests). Look for the one that’s action = kleoajaxlogin. I believe you’ll see an error. I cant reproduce the error condition, but see attached screenshot of what I’m talking about. If I had a link to your site I could do this for you 🙂

Attachments:
     DeeTaG
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr

Thanks for your further help.
    I did a quick check like you have mentioned it… and you are right. I’m getting a “404 NOT FOUND” response from the login form (screenshot attached).

Here is a link to my page, in case you want to double check.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks again!

Attachments:
     DeeTaG
    Participant

Hmm… forgot to add the link: http://raum45.deetag.de/

Sorry 😉

solidcreative
    Participant

I was having this same issue. I found that the url for /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php is set to look in the domain root. Example – http://domain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. If you have installed word press in a location other than the root it will break the login window. Find line 1104 in /themes/kleo/functions.php and change where it looks for admin-ajax.php.

sharmstr

I was just going to say that. Your url is http://raum45.deetag.de//wp-admin/admin-ajax.php which is nor correct. Its missing ‘wordpress’.

sharmstr

Also, it probably means you have a ton of other things that aren’t working correctly either 🙂

solidcreative
    Participant

I’m not sure how to do it, but this needs to be reported as a bug in the theme.

DeeTaG
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr, hi solidcreative.

Thanks so much for your help guys.
    I’ve added “wordpress” to the line 1104 in the functions.php and voila… working like a charm!

I have never had any issues like this before. Quite strange that it is missing the “wordpress” folder. Could be indeed a theme bug.
    It really seems to be an issue when the wordpress address & the site url are different.

At the moment my setup looks like this:
    Wordpress Address: http://raum45.deetag.de/wordpress
    Site URL: http://raum45.deetag.de

wordpress folder, index.php & .htaccess are in the root folder.

Everything else was working smoothly so far, except the scrolling issue when you click on a tab, a button or anything like that. Even the ajax search box in the navigation was working before.

Again, thanks so much for your time & help!
    Really appreciate it! 🙂

sharmstr

Its because they are using ‘home_url()’ instead of ‘site_url()’.

@abe
    . Please fix. Thank you.

sharmstr

or better yet, use admin_url() 🙂

marius_g
    Participant

I reported the same her: http://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-premium-wordpress-theme/6776630/comments?page=45#comment_7894715

Authors replied: “Hi, thanks for pointing this out. we replaced it with admin_url( ‘admin-ajax.php’ )”

So I guess a permanent fix is coming 🙂

Catalin

Yes we fixed this already and coming today in 2.1 update.
    Also point 3 from initial list is fixed.

Thank yoou.

pwanwu
    Participant

Hi –

I am also getting the problem with the tabs / scrolling. Look forward to the fix in 2.1?

P

Catalin

We published the update and it should be live for download in a couple of hours

DeeTaG
    Participant

Thank you guys for fixing those issues. I’ve just updated the theme to the latest version and everything is running perfectly now.

There only seems to be a problem with the latest update of the K-Elements plugin.
    Featured items for example, which were displayed in a grid before, are now displayed vertically with just one item per row.

It’s the same problem on your demo page (below the slider): http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/e-learning-home

After downgrading the K-Elements plugin back to the 2.0 version, everything is displayed correctly again, even with the latest 2.1 theme update.

Maybe you are able to fix that as well. Would be great! Thanks in advance!

HcAoRrDe
    Participant

Hello. I’m having the same problem as DeeTaG with the grids displaying vertically. Can someone please advise if this will be updated? Thanks

giorgos
    Participant

Same here. the grids displaying vertically, same as in demo. Will go to downgrade K-elements as suggested.

HcAoRrDe
    Participant

Thank you team for the update today! Vertical grid issues are no problem now with 2.11

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes all reported problems should be fixed with theme version 2.1.1 and K-elements 2.1.1

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

DeeTaG
    Participant

Yeah, working like a charm! Thank you guys for the super fast update!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Problems with login & tabs’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?