This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Mycoach
    Participant

Hello,

At the beginning everything was ok.But now, I can’t find members when they have created their profile. When I search “I am”-“Looking for”, it found old profile but not newest and the count of members is wrong.I have tried without plugins but it does not work.I didn’t touch to select matching fields with always “I am’-“looking for”.Thanks to help me !

Sincerly

Mycoach
    Participant

Now, the count is good but my newest and 3 oldest members can be seen in members page. I have 13 members and I can see only 8 members.

Mycoach
    Participant

The problem is also that the member who register himself don’t appear on member page (I can see they have created their profile). I always have the same number of people and it’s impossible to see new members !
    Thanks to help me !!

Adam
    Participant

@mycoach

people only show up in the /members page after they have logged-in at least once.

Mycoach
    Participant

It’ ok, I’ve found the solution.

Catalin

The users are visible in the members directory if they have activity on your site.

They need to login for the first time and have some activity on your site. This is the default BuddyPress behavior.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem with search members’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?