This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     dexterteam
    Participant

Hi,
    I have problem with save my settings.

sharmstr

We need more information in order to help. Can you explain, in detail, what the problem is? Are the settings actually saving but the changes are not appearing on the frontend? Are they not saving because you’re getting an error message? Are you running current versions of kleo and the related plugins? Have you tried disabling other plugins?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

dexterteam
    Participant

Hi,
    problem resolved. THis template works only with PHP 5.4

evankap
    Participant

Same problem. How do I resolve this? Thanks

sharmstr

@evankap See my message above. What exactly happens? Is your site running PHP 5.4?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

evankap
    Participant

Yes version 5.4. On GoDaddy. Here is screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     evankap
    Participant

I just downgraded on my host to PHP 5.3. Do I need to change anything in Theo or wordspress?

sharmstr

@evankap. Okay. You still havent answered the questions. What happens? Do you get an error? Do the changes just not appear on the front end?

We need more information in order to help. Can you explain, in detail, what the problem is? Are the settings actually saving but the changes are not appearing on the frontend? Are they not saving because you’re getting an error message? Are you running current versions of kleo and the related plugins? Have you tried disabling other plugins?

sharmstr

Sorry, just saw your screenshot. Oooops.

I’ve had that happen twice before. Click on yes and resaving worked for me. It seems to happen when my WordPress session times out and I have to log back in. Are you seeing a similar situation?

sharmstr

My site is running 5.3.29 without any issues so I dont think you need to change anything.

evankap
    Participant

I logged out and back in…problem solved! Thanks for the quick support.

sharmstr

No problem. Sorry about not seeing your screenshot with the error earlier. :/

taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

hi @taiger
    You should create a topic if your question is not related to this topic

have you found the problem with the slow site?
    To remove the featured image on the blog post page there is a setting in Theme options – Blog

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?