This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sagittariusstar.

• Author
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi Support

I refer to this thread
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-levels-price-page

There are a lot of codes there and I’m confused which is which, tried them all with errors

What I want is to achieve as per attached

Can someone point me in the right direction? and give me the codes to implement as well?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, could you send me a link of your levels page and a link to the reference?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi Laura. The screenshot was taken from the thread as above. My table is still similar to the default kleo theme, and im still using desktopserver environment-non public. But i wish to do something as per the screenshot. Can u advise ?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, i will try to recreate it with css, please allow me some time to do this and i will share it here 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

sagittariusstar
    Participant

Thank you Laura. That would be very helpful for everyone in the forum
    I’m sure many people out there would love to sell membership plans that details the actual content of the membership per se (just like the screenshot) instead of the functions of the membership ( the Kleo default – Private messaging, grouping etc – though this is relevant only in dating sites)

Thank you heaps again. Look forward to it

Laura

Hello, i can help with the css, but i do not understand what do you mean by showing all the info? You can edit the description of each level and add more info to it using the level editor

sagittariusstar
    Participant

Can you please advise the css as you had promised earlier on? The screenshot that I attached clearly shows what I need, please take a look at it.

sharmstr

I think this needs to be said and isnt necessarily directed at @sagittariusstar.

Its important to understand a few things

1 – By default the PM Pro levels page looks like this

2 – PM Pro is for paid content, not services. The example image that’s been posted to this forum a few times (like above) doesnt really apply.

3 – By default PM Pro does not do any Buddypress blocking.

The 7th queen team added Buddypress blocking and also thought it would be cool to add some details about what access a level has to the buddypress components onto the levels page. Again, none of that comes standard with PM Pro.

As you have seen in the other thread, a request has already been made to have an easy way of controlling what is displayed on the levels page, thereby making it easier to add service descriptions/items.

I suppose the point I’m trying to make is the 7th Queen team hasn’t crippled PM Pro. They have enhanced it as far as Buddypress is concerned and probably will enhance it in others areas in the future.

With all of that said, put this in your child’s functions.php file and edit the level names and feature descriptions to suit your needs.

COPY CODE

add_action('kleo_pmpro_after_membership_table_items','my_additional_level_features');
    function my_additional_level_features ( $level ) {

if (  $level->name == 'Basic' ) {
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">4 New Basic Pages</li>';
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">10 MySql Databases</li>';
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">2 TB Bandwidth</li>';
    		}

if (  $level->name == 'Standard' ) {
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">10 New Basic Pages</li>';
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">25 MySql Databases</li>';
    			echo   '<li class="list-group-item">6 TB Bandwidth</li>';
    		}
    } 

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Thank you heaps Sharmstr.
    Exactly what I’m after.:)

sharmstr

I also spoke with @abe this morning and suggested that we remove the buddypress features from the levels page if buddypress isnt installed/enabled. That will be available in the next update.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sagittariusstar
    Participant

thank you Sharmstr

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?