This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     asawarisalwan
    Participant

Hi!

While customizing the Kelo theme I didnt realize I might want to use the Portfolio section and so had deleted the content related to the porfolio section from the menu (maintop). Now want to add the item back to the mainnavmenu and simply cant figure out how!

any help is appreciated,

Asawari

asawarisalwan
    Participant

update to the above post!!

I managed to understand how to add an item to the TopMenubar as shown by “Trial 1” in the attachment. But after clicking it, a page 404 opens. Why would that be?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     asawarisalwan
    Participant

Okay, so resolved both above by myself! Now another (probably last question)…How can i create a landing page for the portfolio? I want a grid of images on that, when clicked, each image should link to a separate portfolio item.

Thank you in advance….

asawari

Radu

Hi,

You can create a custom page for portfolio by creating a page from example : “Portfolio Landing Page” and then go to wp-admin -> theme options -> portfolio -> Custom page for Portfolio Archive -> YES -> select your page -> Portfolio Landing Page then -> Save Changes.

Now you can build your portfolio page from visual composer as you wish.

If you receive a 404 in that page please re-save permalinks from wp-admin -> settings- > permalinks -> save changes.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     asawarisalwan
    Participant

Thanks a bunch! it works and completely to my satisfaction. I also appreciate it that you responded ASAP and I was able to move ahead with the rest of the set-up.

Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?