This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     MTG
    Participant

Hi everubody,

I am looking for a plugin that displays a popup to unregistered customers on a member’s profile page.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Laura

Hello MTG, can you specify for what is the popup and why is it appearing for not logged in users? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

MTG
    Participant

Hi Laura, in fact, I wish unregistered members are encouraged to register when they go on a profile. Just a popup with a text message saying : To contact this member, you must be registered. To register, click here.

The popup could be closed and would appear after 3 or 5 seconds.

The registered members, that’s ok but if that could encourage them to take a paid membership, that would be great.

Thank’s

Laura

Hello, it seems that this could be done, or something alike, with a plugin for popups, you could try to find one that you may like around codecanyon and comment to the author before buying if it can make what you are looking for 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?