This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Mycoach.

• Author
     Mycoach
    Participant

Hello,

I ve tried to integrate the plugin Geo My WP but it doesn’t work.I can put the position in profil member but when I go to reseach members, I see the map (it’s ok) but I have 12 members and I just can see 6 members and it’s not possible to see others because I have no more numbers pages. After, when I try to research the map is blue without nothing on it. I have desactivated all my plugins but nothing change. Do I need to change plugin or it possible to fix it ?

Sincerly

Mycoach
    Participant

It’s ok with the map, just a little problem to find people when I enter their adress.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Have you searched by their exact address and it does not show?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mycoach
    Participant

Yes, I have tried with a very simple adress and just with the city ! Also with the widget, it’s the same problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

@Mycoach they should match the address you set in the Location tab and not the fields of the user

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Mycoach
    Participant

Yes, When I put the adress in the location in search members or in my widget, it doesn’t work.For example, I live in new york and I’m seraching someone in San fransisco. I ll see on my map my position (it’s ok) and on the profil search at the first place but at the second place someone who live in an other city except san fransisco.

Mycoach
    Participant

In fact, I get few members I can find correctly on the map with the maker and the distance is good also. My red makers show me their position in member search page results. But for others members (maybe new members), I don’t see the position with the blue maker and the distance is wrong (it takes the distance between Us map and my country). It may be an error with my members profile. I looked after everything (profile, location, correct adress…) but I don’t find the issue.

Mycoach
    Participant

Another point, only on search members profile where is my map (widget doesn’t work GMW search). In search form, there are 3 cities which works fine but depending how I write it. For example, paris and Paris is ok but lille is good and like this Lille it doesn’t work. Only for those cities and Lyon, everything is ok even I have no profile living in those cities but nearby. Can you help me to understand how it works and how I can do to fix it !

Abe
    Keymaster

@Mycoach can you please ask the GEO MY WP question on the plugin site since I am sure they know the plugin better an can provide better help

---

Mycoach
    Participant

Ok, Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?