This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by cali82.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

I just want to make sure I set this hidden membership up properly. Here are a few screenshots.

Basically I would like it to be free the first month and after that
    6 months for 8 euros and then after the 6 months they will be billed at 14 euro per month.

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cali82
    Participant

I unchecked membership expiration;) is this set up correct? The only thing check in other settings is:
    Check to hide this level from the membership levels page and disable registration.

Thanks!

Catalin

from your settings, you have a subscription of 14$/month with a trial period of 6 month of 8$/month… is this the billing plan for this membership level?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cali82
    Participant

Yes=) I that is what I am trying to do, I just was not sure if it was correct. So leave the membership expiration unchecked if I want it to continue after the trial period and they continue on the 14/month plan, correct?

Also, does this set up give them one month for free?

Thanks!

Catalin

if no initial payment it means they don’t pay in advance… the billing process starts after one month.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cali82
    Participant

thank you=)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Payment Plan’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?