This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by joeltoledo.

• Author
     johnand
    Participant

I updated our staging site with Kleo 2.4.3 and now I am having issues with parallax. 1st issue, is text no longer scrolls over image (Essentially no parallax effect.) The second issue, is creating padding issue with the parallax photo when scrolling from top to bottom.

Reverting to 2.4.1 fixes the issue.

Thanks.

sharmstr

Did you also update Visual Composer?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnand
    Participant

No I didn’t update VC. I will try again updating Kleo and VC and see if that resolves the issue. Thanks.

sharmstr

Cool. Let me know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnand
    Participant

So I updated Kleo to 2.4.3 and VC to 4.4.3 and the issue still persists. I did delete browser cache.

Here is an example page of the issue:http://stage.matthewsautomation.com/industry-solutions/automotive/

Notice screenshot 1, page looks good and background image extends up to the breadcrumb bar.

Screenshot 2 is after I scroll down then back up. Now notice the background image does not extend all the way up to the breadcrumb bar anymore?

Also, parallax is not functional on this page. This is under current Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on Mac OS X 10.10.3

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I was able to reproduce. Working on a solution.

sharmstr

@abe fixed the issue in the next update. In the meantime, overwrite the file /kleo/vc_templates/vc_row.php with the one attached. (note that you need to change .txt to .php.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     johnand
    Participant

That has fixed the issue. Thank you for the quick response and fix. I appreciate it.

Take care,
    John

joeltoledo
    Participant

Thank you so much it works fine !!!

Cheers,

Joël

joeltoledo
    Participant

Hi, after all I was forced to re-install all from scratch.

It appears that the homepage have some troubles : it can’t keep some features such as hide Title, Hide, hide Information. I have always to check them when I upload a new version of the homepage.

http://www.droithumain-france.org

It is not a normal behavior.

Thanks,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?