This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     jonbrowne
    Participant

I added the Paid Membership Plugin to the website and I also added a Captcha to prevent spam users.

However, since I added these plugins people cannot choose what time of account they would like to add.

How can I fix this issue? Do you suggest any plugins to handle spam?

Thank you.

jonbrowne
    Participant

The paid membership does not show the different membership tables. How do I fix this issue?

Laura

Hello, the member levels page should show your levels. To create levels go to Memberships > Levels
    The captcha plugin is compatible with PMPRO?
    Please share admin account to check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jonbrowne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, can you link me to your levels page? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jonbrowne
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, it seems that you have a redirection once someone arrives to your membership levels. Disabling the captcha plugin works? Because that would mean that that plugin is creating a conflict with pmpro, if that one is not doing that, try disabling some plugins until you can see the levels page.

For anti-spam, i suggest adding a buddypress captcha plugin instead of pmpro captcha plugin so we prevent those issues

jonbrowne
    Participant
     Andrei

Is this still happening or have you fixed it ?
    Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?