This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     MaxArts
    Participant

Hello, I just installed Kleo themes, but when i clicked on members/groups pages said that page not found. Please advise.

Regards,

Max.

sharmstr

This is not a feature request. Moving to the correct forum.

Did you set up the BP pages? Settings > Buddypress > Pages

If so, try resaving your permalinks. Settings > Permalinks > Save

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MaxArts
    Participant

Hello, still not working, any ideas? already followed the setting on the video too.

Cheers.

cg82
    Participant

@maxarts I would personally recommend you to first import the sample content that comes along with KLEO and do some testing and then start building your webpages.

BTW for groups, am sure you might be having buddypress plugin installed. If the answer is yes, go to your Pages section in admin panel and navigate to groups page and checkout what is the correct path to your groups.

MaxArts
    Participant

still not working…:(

sharmstr

@maxarts – respond privately with a link and credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?