This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

Kymmie44
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m hoping to add a page border of 3px which dynamically resizes to all pages of my Kleo based buddypress site. I’ve tried a few different snippets of code in the quick CSS field in Theme options however nothing has worked. Is there an easy way to do this for a fairly clueless user?

Cheers
    Kym

Radu

Hi pretty please show me a sketch of where you want 3px border.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kymmie44
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
     Kymmie44
    Participant
     Radu
     Kymmie44
    Participant
     Radu

Still i cannot access your site,

About border the easiest and quick way is to put border to body like this :

COPY CODE

body { border: solid 10px #333;}

But if you want to have border on all sides it’s more complicated which require some time of work.

Regarding the top black bar, go to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Miscellaneous UNCHECK -> Admin toolbar.

About the menu problem, try to add retina logo from theme options -> general settings and recheck the menu, it should work.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kymmie44
    Participant
     Radu

Hello,

I’m trying to access your website from Romania,

I accessed your website but with a proxy,

Try to use this css snippet by adding them to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS area

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 991px)
    .kleo-main-header, .navbar-transparent .kleo-main-header, .kleo-navbar-fixed.navbar-transparent #header {
      position: relative!important;
      top: auto!important;
      background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
    }

Also try to decrease the line-height for the menu if is need from Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Main Menu Height -> to 70,75 or any value.

Cheers

Kymmie44
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Thanks for your advice – unfortunately pasting the css into the Quick CSS area didn’t do anything at all for the mobile version of the site… I still have the awful black bar at the top, and when it does turn white… the hamburger menu is not visible because it is also white.

Any other suggestions? This is one of the last things holding up our release to our test group so fingers crossed you have the solution!

Cheers
    Kym

Radu

Try like this with !important declaration

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 991px)
    .kleo-main-header, .navbar-transparent .kleo-main-header, .kleo-navbar-fixed.navbar-transparent #header {
      position: relative!important;
      top: auto!important;
      background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5) !important;
    } 

Kymmie44
    Participant
     Radu

Yes, i will try to use a VPN or something…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?