This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     actugeek
    Participant

Bonjour,

Après de nombreuses tentatives en vain, je me permets de vous contacter pour m’apporter votre aide pour différentes modifications :

– Dans un premier temps, je souhaiterai mettre à jour le thème en conservant mes modifications.
    J’ai essayé de transférer la nouvelle version, mais je perd systématiquement mes widgets, pouvez-vous m’aider ?

– Concernant le menu buddypress, je n’arrive pas du tout à le modifier ><
    Pouvez-vous modifier l’ordre de celui-ci de cette façon :
    Activités, MEDIAS, Messages, Amis, Groupes, Forums, Profil, Compliments, Mon XP, Réglages.
    Et dans la mesure du possible, ajouter un S à MEDIA s’il vous plait.

– Pouvez vous m’expliquer comment supprimer le grand espace entre le premier et le second widget sur la gauche ? (Voir widget1.jpg)

– Sur l’image ‘capture1.jpg’, je trouve que le site est beaucoup trop épuré, avez vous une idée pour mettre en avant les titres des widgets ?

– Sur la page ‘erreur 404’ : (ex : http://peekabouhtv.com/lmskdqlkd) pouvez-vous supprimer la zone indiquée sur l’image erreur404.jpg

– Souhaitant exploiter le Blog, je constate ne plus pouvoir y accéder, pouvez-vous m’aider ? : http://peekabouhtv.com/blog

Voila pour l’ensemble de mes problèmes, je pense que le site sera opérationnel après ces dernières corrections.
    Je reste totalement disponible en cas de besoin,
    Merci énormément, bon courage !

Hello,

After many attempts in vain, let me contact you to give me your help to different modifications:

– First, I will wish to update the theme keeping my changes.
    I tried to transfer the new version, but I always lose my orders widgets, can you help me?

– Concerning buddypress menu, I d’ont understand > <
    Can you change the order of it this way:
    Activities, MEDIAS, Messages, Friends, Groups, Forums, Profile, Compliments, My XP Settings.
    And to the extent possible, add an S to MEDIA please.

– Can you tell me how to remove the large space between the first and the second widget on the left? (See widget1.jpg)

– In the picture ‘capture1.jpg’, I find that the site is far too clean, you have an idea to highlight the titles of the widgets?

– On the ‘404’ (eg http://peekabouhtv.com/lmskdqlkd) can you delete the area shown in the picture erreur404.jpg

– Wishing to exploit the Blog, I see no longer able to access it, can you help me? : http://peekabouhtv.com/blog

So much for all of my problems, I think the site will be operational after recent corrections.
    I remain fully available when needed,
    Thank you so much, good luck!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     actugeek
    Participant

Capture01.jpg manquante

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, before any change, are you using the theme child or main theme? it is very important that you use the child theme.
    Did you already add the themeforest api to update the theme?
    Find it at update section

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

actugeek
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Suite à votre réponse, je vous confirme avoir mis en place le thème enfant 🙂 J’ai donc réussis à mettre celui-ci à jour.

Pouvez-vous me guider pour la seconde étape, concernant la modification de l’ordre du menu buddypress ? 🙂

Merci beaucoup !

actugeek
    Participant

Hello,
    Following your answer, I confirm having implemented the child theme 🙂 So I managed to bring it up to date.

Can you guide me to the second stage, on changes to the order of buddypress menu ? 🙂

Thank you a lot !

Laura

Hello, for the menu order, please try adding this to your functions.php of child theme

COPY CODE

function my_change_profile_tab_order() {
    global $bp;

$bp->bp_nav[‘activity’][‘position’] = 10;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘media’][‘position’] = 20;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘messages’][‘position’] = 30;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘friends’][‘position’] = 40;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘groups’][‘position’] = 50;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘forum’][‘position’] = 60;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘profile’][‘position’] = 70;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘compliments’][‘position’] = 80;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘settings’][‘position’] = 90;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘blogs’][‘position’] = 100;

}
    add_action( ‘bp_setup_nav’, ‘my_change_profile_tab_order’, 999 );

Might need to add stuff like My XP Settings.
    The order is easy to change, 10 means first, 70 means its the last, so for example, to add a new one to be the last it should be 80

To change media to medias, try using loco translate plugin and translate rtmedia 🙂

For the widget1, try adding this to style.css

COPY CODE

.mycred-rank-progressbar {
        margin-top: -45%;
    }

Edit it as you prefer, you might also want to delete the plugin name

For the widget titles, try adding this to style.css, it might look good

COPY CODE

h4.widget-title {
        background-color: #81D742;
        color: white !important;
        text-align: center;
    }

For 404, add this to style.css

COPY CODE

body.error404 section.container-wrap.main-title.alternate-color.border-bottom {
        display: none;
    }

The blog issue is resolved now?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?