This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Michizzy213
    Participant

Hello I would like to have my site only have the theme provided pop up login when users click the login link.

Also i would like users to be taken to the membership level screen after they register.

I basically want their experience to be more streamlined. i.e

• When a user registers with the site they are sent an activation email (How do i add instructions to this email)
    • Then after clicking the link they are taken to their profile to complete
    • Then they are finally taken to the payment screen (membership levels screen)

In conclusion I don’t want the users to go to the wordpress login screen as I don’t want them knowing I am using wordpress. I just want the users to use the nice login pop up that comes with this theme.

Michizzy213
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please follow these steps:
    1- Go to Appearance > Menus
    2- Look at the top of the page to find “Screen Options” Open it and check KLEO
    3- Now you will notice that a new sidebar item appears, its KLEO, open it to find the login menu item, this one is the popup modal, add ti to your menu and save.

Now install the following plugin https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/bp-force-profile/
    And activate it.
    Now your users will be redirected to their profile page to complete the required fields each time they login until they have everything complete ( required fields )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Michizzy213
    Participant

Hey Ive tried to do this however I still keep getting taken to the wordpress login screen 🙁

Laura

Hello, does it work now?
    I think it was one of your plugins, i deactivated and activated them and seems to work now, it if happens again, try deactivating one by one to find the one that is conflicting with the others

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Michizzy213
    Participant

Yes it is thanks so much could just please let me know how to deactivate and activate them for future reference if it happens again?Thank you so much by the way

Laura

Hello, just go to Plugins and check all, click deactivate and then check all again and click activate 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?