This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Designtivity
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having trouble with the Kleo button settings. When i add a kleo button then when i want to add a icon they are not showing. So I can’t select them. As you can see in the attachment there is nothing to select. So for fixing I need to switch to classic mode and search for “icon=”0″” to fill in the icon name to let it show on the front side.

Where does it go wrong or where can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, try deactivating some plugins and testing again, it could be a plugin conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Designtivity
    Participant

HCi, I have deactivated plugins but still not resolved 🙁

Laura

Hello, might be related to the attached.
    Please make sure you have all plugins and theme updated
    Check if you have a cache plugin, deactivate it, clean cache and test again, same with cdn.
    As i cant see your plugin i cant tell if its a plugin, please allow me to see them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have deactivated all the plugins except for the WPBakery and K Elements and stil no icons. (I have activated the others again)
    You have now master acces. I hope yu can see what’s wrong.

Regards Ricardo

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply

Do you receive any error ? If not please enable wp_debug function / https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG#Usage enable also the wp_debug_log to store all errors
    https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG#WP_DEBUG_LOG

Please enable these functions and repeat your action then see on screen if any error is shown if not please check the debug.log file from wp-content/ directory.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for pointing out the debug tools. I have edit the config file en pasted all three debug modes and set them to true. I didn’t see any error on screen but found something in the log. I was missing the /assets/config.json file in the child theme. After placing the missing file I still have the issue.

Regards Ricardo

Radu

Hi Designtivity,

Please try to do this : Reupload the theme files over the existing theme files and make sure that the plugins are up to date except woocommerce

Let me know

Cheers

RAdu

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Radu,

You brought me on an idea. I had extended the icons at fontello and added the new files to the child theme. That was probably not done correctly. Now I have copied the assets folder to the child theme and replaced the files as in the documentation.
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo

I can see and select the icons again but the added icons are not in the list but if I change through classic mode the icon name it will show on the front-end.

Can you still help me with the last step to see the added icons in the list?

Kind Regards
    Ricardo

Radu

Hi Ricardo,

Please take a look at this : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kb/changing-section-icons-in-profiles-and-groups

Try this and let me know

Cheers

Radu

Designtivity
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi Designtivity,

Please do following :

1. Update wordpress to latest version

2. Reupload parent theme files

3. Disable all plugins except Visual Composer and K-elements

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Still no luck. It’s still not working.

Kind regards
    Ricardo

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I have updated to the latest version of Kleo 3.9 and uploaded the new fontello files in the main theme. The icons show up again. But still without the added icons. See attachement for the new fontello files and extra icons like PDF/Excel/Word/Powerpoint etc.

Kind Regards
    Ricardo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

After updated to the latest theme version did you touched any files of the theme ? I see you’re saying something about the fontello files but can’t understand exactly what you did. If you’re trying to replace them then that’s why there might appear some errors.

Looking forward.

Designtivity
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

What I’m trying to accomplish is to extend the original icons with some extra icons. As you can see in the previous posts. But when I follow your manual it doesn’t work well. Is there something missing in your manual or am I missing something?

Kind regards,
    Ricardo

Andrei

I don’t know if this is founded in our instructions, but after changing the icons library you might need to clear your transients ( some wp caching ). Please find a plugin called something like “Delete Transients” and clean them and let me know how it works.

Looking forward.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?