This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     itt
    Participant

HI Dear

today suddenly i found my site is not browsing !

i can see this error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_woocommerce() in /***/*******/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-woocommerce/config.php on line 318

my site : http://independenttraders.info/activity/

for info im not using woocommerce at all and i didnt do any configuration on it

can you please help me with the issue

Abe
    Keymaster

I see you marked it as resolved. What was the problem?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

itt
    Participant

hi

i dont know why suddenly woocommerce face conflict with one of the plugin i use , so i disabled the plugin manually and site is back online

quick question , i dont need any e-commerce in my website if i deactivate woocommerce it will not effect the total performance of theme ?

thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

If you don’t want e-commerce you can just not use it and it won’t affect anything on your site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

clarksgap
    Participant

The same thing happens for me. As soon as I activate WooCommerce -the site goes down and I receive this error – Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /home/amp1/public_html/wp-admin/includes/update.php on line 184

It can only be resolved by deleting plugin manually from the WordPress directory. I am using the latest version of WordPress.

Abe
    Keymaster

Problem is from the hosting that should increase your PHP memory limit to recommended 128 MB. Right now it seems you have 64MB assigned

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?