This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sealagency.

• Author
     sealagency
    Participant

Hello,

I activated the horizontal form in the members page I turned on this form the “name” field and two large fields that I created.

When in one of these fields I enter something and click on the “search” button (magnifying glass) page reloads but still displays all the members.

See attached files

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sealagency
    Participant

Hello,

I try disabled all plugin except sweetdate and budypress (if not the “members” page and horizontal form no longer exists):
    the first fiels of horizontal form “name” the research result is ok
    the 2 next fields are not ok i have the standard message “sorry …”

So there are two problems:
    1/ the “name” field does not work due to WordPress SEO plugin, I deleted it. why? I don’t know!
    2/ The others fields are extended fields, fields created by me, “Départements” and “Domaine d’activité” does not even work by removing all plugins except sweetdate and buddypress.

It is for the second case I would need your help

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, look over the settings in Sweetdate – Buddypress since they should work by default. What is your site link?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sealagency
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sealagency
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sealagency
    Participant

Hello Abe,

I resolve the last issue:

Test the horizontal search form whith by exemple “domaine d’activité”->”Acteur Comédien” or ->”Mannequin Modèle”. The others “Nom” et “Département” are ok now

The search on “Domaine d’activité” was not working because the setting … See attached file
    An old setup I had tested and forgot to remove. In leaving both fields of “Select Matching Fields” empty, the search for “Domaine d’activité” works.

Everything is ok now, I can close the topic. I’m sorry, but parameters up being so many that it becomes difficult to manage for me!

Thanks again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My search horizontal form don't work in "members" page’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?