This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by TeraGood.

• Author

Tagged: 

80sFlashbacks
    Participant

I had to deactivate all plugins, upon reactivation I noticed that my homepage will no long scroll. All other pages are fine. Homepage will scroll in wp dashboard preview but once you go to the live site… it does nothing. The scroll bar shows up and you can manually move it but the page doesn’t budge! I tried a different theme and it scrolls but once I go back to Kleo Theme it stops again. Can someone please help me before I lose my mind trying to figure it out! Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Your dynamic content gallery plugin is probably causing the issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     80sFlashbacks
    Participant

I deactivated it, still no scrolling. Do I need to delete the plugin all together?

sharmstr

For whatever reason your page is setting overflow:hidden on the main content. In VC, click on the gear icon and add this css

COPY CODE

.main {
    overflow: auto !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

80sFlashbacks
    Participant

I made a clone of the front page and redirected it to http://www.80sflashbacks.com/welcome-back-to-the-80s/ and it works great now! Now I just need to know if it is safe to delete the original homepage

sharmstr

Redirects arent the best way to solve this. Add the css I gave you.

80sFlashbacks
    Participant

is there an update for Kleo? Most of the issues Im having started around the time wordpress updated this past thursday/friday? Our memory is through the roof and it seems its caused by the theme.

TeraGood
    Participant

I’m having the same problem at http://teragood.com but none of the pages will scroll. Can you give us a step by step guide to the fix you suggested Sharmstr? I’m not seeing a gear icon anywhere in Visual Composor and I’ve tried putting that code in the theme options main CSS as well as directly in the editor area files.

None of that has worked. Thanks for any help!

J

sharmstr

Put this in quick css

body {
    overflow: auto !important;
    }

TeraGood
    Participant

That worked, thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?