This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     crease
    Participant

I have created a site using your theme and it looks great. The site is responsive when using a browser but on m mole its doesn’t seem to adapt to one colomn like it does when you shrink the browser. Everything has just shrunk and not adapted. What could be causing this?

crease
    Participant

Here is a link to the site: http://businessgolf.club/

Catalin

please be more specific with your request regarding mobile view… I attached a screenshot of what I can see on your site.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     crease
    Participant

Yes I get that same view when I shrink down the browser window this is fine. but on a mobile it seems to be larger. i want it to look like this on the mobiles too. This is what I see on my mobile (iPhone) Shouldn’t it be the same?

Attachments:
     Catalin

I suggest you to use a simulator for mobile devices for a correct view…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     crease
    Participant

err??? Surely the is no more a correct view than ON A MOBILE?

Catalin

it depends on e=what resolution you have on your mobile and what device are you using… btw, the print screen is made on what device?

crease
    Participant

I see. I will take a look a simulator and see what different devices look differently.

It made on a iPhone 5C. Should I change the settings to make the mobile version show sooner? Could I adjust the widths in CSS to adjust this?

sharmstr

That how I’d do it.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

crease
    Participant

So if my phone just too high res? That doesn’t make sense though as its still too small. smaller than what it shown on a tablet?

sharmstr

On my mobile it displays as it should (samsung S4). And on this iPhone 5 simulator is does as well http://iphone5simulator.com/

Have you tried from another phone? Perhaps a different browser?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?