This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: ,

empoweredanimals
    Participant

Hi – I love the look of the theme and like how well it works on mobile devices (with the exception of submenus not showing up right now).

We’d like to make sure that our users on laptops don’t get confused with no menu at the top. How do we select when the mobile version kicks in? Can we set it not to do that except on mobile devices?

Laura

Hello, can you share some screenshots? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

empoweredanimals
    Participant

Sure. Here is the menu in chrome. Wide, just before menu goes to mobile, and then mobile (even though it’s still pretty wide).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

That happens only if you’ll manually shrink your browser window below the minimum width (1024px) on which web sites are optimized for desktops/laptops.
    You can’t remove/change this break point and it’s simply not supposed to use a website in a small window.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

I understand that’s a ‘feature’ of the theme but 1024 is too wide two be switching to a mobile version.

Is there anything I can put in the child theme, for example, to adjust this?

empoweredanimals
    Participant

“to” not “two”

Andrei

At 1024px it just starts to leave the desktop size and firstly enters in tablets area, until down to 768px, and after that, lower than 768 you’ll start seeing the mobile layout. Unfortunately this break points cannot be changed.

We’re using bootstrap at the base of our theme, so here you can find some more info about the responsive break points: http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid-media-queries

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?