This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Model.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Model
    Participant

Hi:

Whenever you are viewing a My photo section under a profile you are not able to flip to the next images it gets stuck in only two images.

This was tested on an iphone 5.

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me the link to the profile you tested to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

the login credentials are not working anymore… I get this: “Usted ha sido bloqueado debido a demasiados intentos de inicio de sesión.”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. We are investigating the problem and we will return with a solution ASAP.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will fix this in the next update. It seems that is a conflict with a rtMedia script.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Model
    Participant

ok thanks..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?