This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     theartisttank
    Participant

Hi, I am writing because our menu bar in the full layout sometimes does not show the top menu, and only shows the search box.  Also, is there a way to delete the search box from the top of the layout?

Thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks for your purchase.
    Can I have some test credentials to your site to check? Does that happen in a particular browser?
    Next week we have a big update for BuddyApp and we will add new functionality to the header. One of them will be to remove the search bar.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

theartisttank
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Nope, it won’t affect your database. When updating only the theme files will change and you should not change theme files and use the child theme instead to override templates if you need to.

Will check it out on your site.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I tried to login to check it out but couldn’t. Can you check the credentials please?

---

theartisttank
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Oh, glad to hear that 🙂

---

renato
    Participant

They should post the solution, as there are many who are having this same problem. It’s my case, that of getting through solving of our credentials is complicated!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, we are testing the new theme update that will come next week and there have been a lot of changes, so providing a specific fix can’t be done right now. Please wait until the update is released and the problem will be gone.

Thanks a lot.

All the best

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?