This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Lasmas
    Participant

Hey,

on your demo site there is a “membership table”: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/membership-account/membership-levels

I would like to use those tables. Where can I find this in the template? Where can I manage those “memberships” and the billings?

Thank you!

Best regards!

Catalin

Hello,

Take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-levels-7

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Lasmas
    Participant

Hi, sorry that does not help. The shortcode doesn’t even work? Sorry, I’m a WP noob. I would like to have the exact same site as I would have to design it on my own and your membership details almost fit perfectly to mine.

Thank you Catalin!

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look in the documentation folder that you received when you bought the theme. There you can find a membership area where you can find how to create membership levels.

In order the shortcode to work, you need to create the levels first. For this you need to go to (Memberships > Membership levels). Please take a look at the attachments for more details.

After you created the levels you will be able to see the tables using the shortcode.

Let me know if this works.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     harunguclu
    Participant

Hello,
    I have some how similar problems…
    I would like to know if it is possible:
    I am planning to have two plans in my web site one is free and will be free froever.But what i want is to put limited actions for the free members. And I dont want my free members to pass from payment pages at all. But By deafult they must have limited freedom. For example a free member can send maximum 10 messages and can wiev 20 profiles etc. If it is not enough I want them to upgrade themselves whenen ever they want. But at the begining, even for free membership They have to pass through billing page and it intimidates the members even for becoming a member.

So is it possible to set free memberships with limited actions and not passing from payments page at all.

Thansk and best regards

Catalin

Hello,

Take a look at this link:

http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/plugins-on-github/pmpro-limit-post-views/

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,
    Catalin

harunguclu
    Participant

Hello catalin thanks for your reply…
    ı have installed that plug in, but ı dont see any exta settings appearing any where in the admin panel.. And on the other side, it is a plugin to limit the views of first time visitors. And it is sort of what ı want to do for free members as well.

As ı said in my previous reply, is it possible to limit private message sending for each free members ?

Catalin

We consider adding this functionality on a future update.

harunguclu
    Participant

Thankyou for your reply

I have one more question

in the picture you can see it better

How can ı stop auto scrolling to the top when a member clicks on one of the profile tabs, which is especially more boring when you want to click a subsequent tab like editing things etc.. or may me making it back quickly to the same plae on the same page?

Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/keeping-scroll-bar-on-the-last-position-when-refresh

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?