This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     manik
    Participant

http://thegloballeadersforum.com/global/groups/law-firm/members/

hi on my site i cant able to search members in group as its displaying all member even if i am searchin

please help asap to sort that out!

manik
    Participant

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/groups/the-social-network/members/

see on your page its not working too!
    member search not working so please sort that out firstly

and

second also let me know if we can add advance search there too!!

sharmstr

Got it. I’m submitting the fix to the devs now. In the meantime, go to /kleo/buddypress/groups/single/members.php and change line 1 from

COPY CODE

<?php if ( bp_group_has_members( 'exclude_admins_mods=0&per_page='.sq_option('bp_members_perpage', 12) ) ) : ?>

to

COPY CODE

<?php if ( bp_group_has_members( bp_ajax_querystring( 'group_members' ) . '&exclude_admins_mods=0&per_page='.sq_option('bp_members_perpage', 12) ) ) : ?>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

manik
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You’ll have to find a plugin for that. Kleo merely stylizes whatever BP delivers to the page and isnt responsible for search options. Try asking on the BP forums. Perhaps someone has a plugin or custom code you can use.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?