This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     wesmward
    Participant

Anytime users try and add a cover photo in their profile, it’s sending them to a 404. Any ideas as to why?

– Wes

Laura

Hello wesmward, this may be caused by a plugin that conflicts with the buddypress cover photo.

Do you have ssl enabled in your site? If so, can you try to turn it off and check?

Do you have a security plugin in your site? Like ithemes security. If so, try to uncheck some options and test again, it may be an option you checkedo n some security plugin, disabling one by one will let you know which one is making the conflict 🙂

Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wesmward
    Participant

Well, turns out is was a stupid simple user error- I have Kleo installed on a WPMU setup, and did not NETWORK ACTIVATE the plugin.

Laura

Hello, i’m glad its solved 😀

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?