This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     kleverk
    Participant

Hello I need to know how to control the mega menu width. I will be having lot of countries name under country Main Menu.

Right now when i use mega menu the width of menu cover most of the page attached is the screenshot of the same.

I tried to create the column in the mega menu same way you have explained in this forum post https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/mega-menu-how-to unfortunetly it does not work. Please see the attached screen shot.

Please guide me to fix this issue asap. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, The Mega menu check-box need to be enabled on the parent Countries menu item. The number of columns is taken automatically based on the number of child items added under the Countries

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kleverk
    Participant

Dear Abe,

The mega Menu is enabled at the countries menu. If you could see the width of that menu is too big. it covers the maximum of the area of the layout. is their any possible way to limit the width area of mega menu.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean. That happened when you don’t have child items on those items. See here the fix: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/posts-social-share-problem/#post-26300

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kleverk
    Participant

Hello Abe,

Apologies for late reply had to hold the work for sometime.

The problem is not fixed for me. I have 9 countries and more to add in this website.
    If i unable the mega menu the countries get stacked like the attached screenshot.

Please check the above screenshots in previous replies how the mega menu i need to be customized or the way it should be.
    I have also attached one more example for your reference with front end screenshot and backend as images speaks more than words. Hope this will help you to give me perfect solution for my problem.

Thanks I will appreciate your support.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That setting with the number of columns is not related to KLEO. Maybe you have another plugin…
    Update to the latest KLEO version. The megamenu automatically counts the child items of the megamenu enabled parent and displays it on the counted number columns

---

kleverk
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response.

Please see the comment for your reply.

Hi, That setting with the number of columns is not related to KLEO.Maybe you have another plugin… REPLY Yes it is not i gave you example how easy it would be to do so. Kleo makes it more complicated by the way the mega menu works.

Update to the latest KLEO version. The megamenu automatically counts the child items of the megamenu enabled parent and displays it on the counted number columns Reply I have already update

I am tired of explaining the issue with proper images and problem instruction.
    I will appreciate if you could help me with this by accessing my wp login.
    I need mega menu with proper width adjusted not like the current one.
    I will be disappointed if it spoils the look of website by such big mega menu.
    Looking forward for your customer support.
    Thanks

kleverk
    Participant

Kleo Customer support Review from my end customer support response was superb quick it took only 10 days to reply.

Thanks

kleverk
    Participant

Apologies, Please disregard my previous comments which were caused due to long frustration of mega menu. I have found the fix for problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad you figured it out. what was causing the problem?

---

kdub718
    Participant

How did you fix it? I’m trying to make the mega menu smaller aswell and limit the columns to 2… which I have done… but it stretches the full width and with only 2 columns it looks funny. So I would just like to cut the width like in 1/2.

kleverk
    Participant

Hello,

Honestly it did not work out. I was tired explaining the same issue to the theme developer. But they seem to show up blind eye to the issue. This mega menu is disaster if you wish to use with 2 column you have to suffer from full width mega menu. Luckily i have 3 to 4 column so i left the issue in btw.

Disaster theme support from theme developer it took 10 days for theme to reply with incomplete solution. i M NEVER GOING TO BUY THEIR THEME IN FUTURE.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, the mega main menu was meant to work with a large number of columns like 4,5,6 and wasn’t thought to be used for 2 columns but we will restyle it to look nice for 2 and 3 columns also in the next update.

Thanks

PS. We are trying to help all of our customers but sometimes there are some delays and that is why we are expanding the team to make it a better experience for you

---

kleverk
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the update Abe. Bit seriously the response time compared to other theme developer is much more.

Abe
    Keymaster

This month was a bit busy but we do take care of our customers.

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?